1. General Statement
This Privacy Notice explains our policies and practices regarding online visitor information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect, use, and safeguard personally identifiable and other information we collect or that you provide through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. Information About Our Organization and Website and General Data Collection Practices
The business purpose of this site is to provide visitors with knowledge of our brands and products.
3. Online Tracking Information
When you visit this site other parties such as third-party advertising partners and analytics providers may collect information about your digital activity over time and across digital platforms. This information may include identifiers that may permit those parties to serve tailored ads to your device(s). Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some functions or services on our sites.
4. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You
When you visit this site we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual including, without limitation, your name, street address, telephone number, email address (and credit card number if you place an order) and other personally identifiable information as you may voluntarily provide to us. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information you may still access our website, however you will be unable to participate in certain promotions, such as sweepstakes, create login credentials in order to use certain functionalities on this site, activate or use a service, have a purchase order fulfilled, receive product information, or find the name, address and telephone number of a dealer.
5. Saving Content
Some functionality and services we provide you offer the opportunity to save certain content in two ways. You can save it anonymously (in that instance, content will be associated with your computer by placing a session or persistent cookie on it), or by creating login credentials described in the next paragraph.
6. How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information collected on this site will be used for legitimate business and marketing purposes, including, without limitation to:
- Fulfill a site user request (e.g., create log in credentials, brochure fulfillment, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails, price quotes, save or share content)
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Develop new and improved products and marketing
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings
- Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database; for site visitors in the U.S. this data may be used for marketing and other purposes
Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect through other sources
Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
7. Storage and Retention
We will retain your data until you request its deletion in accordance with Section 17 below.
8. Security of Your Information
Safeguarding information of visitors to our website is important to us. While no systems, applications or websites are 100% secure, we employ technical and organizational safeguards designed to maintain accuracy of information, to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration and to comply with applicable legal requirements for information security. When you send personally identifiable information, such as email address or telephone numbers, to this site we use technologies such as “Secure Socket Layers” (SSL) or “Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect your data. SSL and TLS are encryption technologies that helps safeguard your personally identifiable information against misuse by unauthorized individuals. Vendors, contractors or partners of this site who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for this site are required to keep the information confidential. Vendors are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for this site.
9. Processing of Personal Data
Veer Motor is a global organization and, accordingly, your personally identifiable data may be transferred to and processed in the United States and other countries that may not be deemed to provide the same level of data protection as your home country. We maintain and apply data protection standards consistent with those specified in this Privacy Notice to our operations globally. In addition, Veer Motor has entered into Standard Contractual Clauses with each of its European affiliates in order to facilitate lawful transfers of personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to all third countries, including the United States, while providing sufficient protection for the privacy of individuals located within the EEA.
10. Rights to Data; Contacting Us
You may exercise the following rights in relation to the personally identifiable data you provide to us:
- You may access and obtain a copy of your data upon request;
- You may require us to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- You may require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example when your data is no longer necessary for purposes of processing (except where retention is required by any contractual relationship with Veer Motor, in the context of a legal dispute, or as otherwise required by law); and You may object to the processing of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you otherwise have any questions, comments or concerns about this online Privacy Notice, this site’s privacy practices, or the contents of this website please contact us.
In addition, if you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
11. Acknowledgment and Consent
By visiting this site and providing your personally identifiable information to us, you acknowledge and consent that:
- You have reviewed this Privacy Notice and agree that we may process your personally identifiable data in accordance with this Privacy Notice;
- Your personally identifiable data may be transferred and processed worldwide, including in the United States and other countries that may not be deemed to provide the same level of data protection as your home country, for the purposes and in the manner specified in this Privacy Notice.
We will process your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, unless in conflict with the requirements of applicable law, in which case applicable law will prevail.