Fabric End Cutters should also be maintained frequently when they are used, so as to delay the service life of the machine.
Routine maintenance of traditional Fabric End Cutters:
Routine maintenance of traditional Fabric End Cutters is the responsibility of the operator. The operator must know the structure of the equipment and follow the operation and maintenance procedures.
- Before the start of work (shift change or intermittent work), the main department of the machine should be inspected and lubricated.
- Use the equipment strictly in accordance with the equipment operation rules, pay attention to the operation status of the equipment, and deal with problems in time.
- Before the End of each shift, clean the work once, and apply lubricating oil to the friction surfaces and bright surfaces of Fabric End Cutters.
- Under the normal working condition of two shifts, Fabric End Cutters will conduct a comprehensive cleaning and inspection of the machine every two weeks.
- If the machine is put in use for a long time, all shining surfaces shall be wiped clean and coated with anti-rust oil, and the whole machine shall be covered with a plastic cover.
- Proper tools and unfair beating methods should not be used when disassembling and assembling the machine.
The following are the characteristics of Automatic Fabric End Cutters:
- Adopts innovative servo motor, brushless, and no spark in running. With brake function, which blade running is stopped after delay time, operating safer.
- Adopts servo drive motor, which keeps it start instantly, high efficiency, the rotate speed can reach fastest in one second, with flat and smooth cutting edge, no burrs.
- The power interface adopts magnetic socket, silver point contact, good conductivity, and longer service life.
- The wire is coated by polyurethane material, and flexible parts is with spring structure, more durable.